Hello sweeties, How are you doing? How has the year been so far? Good? Great? However it has been, I urge you to remain strong, happy and grateful because God is still in charge, despite all that is going on, God is in charge and in control. Relax…..
I know to some people, the word “relax” is far fetched, its not looking like it can happen any time soon, because there is so much stress in the country, in every corner there is stress. Take note, I’m not talking normal stress we face from time to time, I’m talking about LONG TERM STRESS, the one that has been left untreated, busy marinating in our lives? Yes, that one! Its very harmful. That kind of stress is so bad that it’s even a problem to fall asleep at night. Did you know that insomnia is a symptom of long term stress? I feel bad when I hear people talk so lightly about insomnia, without knowing the damage it can do.
SYPTOMS OF STRESS:
- Mental health issues
- Lack of appetite for food
- Rapid weight loss
- Weight gain
- Low energy
- Eye twitching
- Loss of sexual desire
- See a Doctor.
- Try and take some time off to sleep, even if its during the day, an hour or 2 will do a lot of good.
- Eat! Just eat something.
- Drink lots and lots of water.
- Stay away from toxic people and nicely ask them to give you some space.
- Speak to someone you trust about how you have been feeling, because it might all seem strange to you.
- Listen to people who love you, when they tell you something is wrong, allow them to help you, because you might not know it.
- Stay close to God at this time, His perfect love and mercy will strengthen you.